Abdominoplasty Surgery in Turkey
In this page we discuss
- Abdominoplasty and Tummy Tuck Surgery in Turkey
- Mini Abdominoplasty
- Factors to consider before undergoing Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty
- Post-Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Abdominoplasty and Tummy Tuck Recovery Period.
- Tummy Tuck Cost in Turkey
- Abdominoplasty and Tummy Tuck before and After results in Turkey
- Patient Reviews and Testimonials.
All About Abdominoplasty, Mini tummy tuck, extended tummy tuck,Tummy tuck belly button and full tummy tuck in Turkey
What is Abdominoplasty and Tummy Tuck Surgery? and How long does it take to be performed?
Abdominoplasty takes approximately 2-2.5 hours and is performed under general anesthesia. The incision in the lower part of the abdomen. The skin and subcutaneous tissue of the abdomen are raised under the ribs so that the belly button remains in place. Using the stitches, the rectus muscles and the membrane are tightened to support the internal organs of the abdomen. Excessive skin and subcutaneous tissue are removed after the umbilical cord is returned.
In order to prevent the accumulation of blood and fluid in the operation area after the abdominoplasty operation, silicone pipes called drains are placed. It is advised to stay in the hospital for at least one day. The patient may stand up after about 6-8 hours after the effect of anesthetic drugs.
After the operation, the use of a corset is recommended for shaping the abdomen. It is recommended to avoid movements requiring heavy abdominal muscle during the first 2 months.
Mini Abdominoplasty is performed only on patients with excess skin and subcutaneous fat. Patients with excessive sagging after extreme weight loss will need to undergo circumferential (environmental) abdominoplasty.
Liposuction/Laser Liposuction/VASER is sufficient to remove the fat and create a tightening effect on the skin. However, if there is also deformation in the muscular structure, abdominal stretching operation (Abdominoplasty) is unavoidable. In order to shape the abdomen during abdominal surgery, it is necessary to combine it with liposuction.
Some precautions to consider before considering Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty
- That the woman has no intention of becoming pregnant for at least one year after the operation.
- Conducting comprehensive analyzes, a picture of the blood, an analysis of sugar and liver enzymes, and giving the doctor an overview of the person’s medical and medical history, and then the doctor performs a comprehensive medical examination of the patient.
- You should discuss with the doctor his expectations and the success of the operation.
- That the areas of flabby skin are defined and have never responded to the diet and exercise regime.
- The operation is not suitable for those who suffer from obesity until they lose weight through sports and diet, or through liposuction surgeries, until a small amount of fat and flabby skin remains, then abdominoplasty operations are suitable for them.
- The patient must be in good health and psychological condition.
- The operation is not performed for those under the age of eighteen years.
- You must stop smoking for two weeks before the operation, as well as medicines that contain aspirin.
- After conducting analyzes and examinations, and the doctor discusses the expectations of the operation and its success for the patient, written consent is taken from the patient that he agrees to conduct the operation.
- You should abstain from food 12 hours or at least 6 hours before the operation.
What happens after the Abdominoplasty surgery?
After you wake up after the surgery, you must not forget that there is a compression wrap around your abdomen. This wrap is to reduce swelling and bleeding that may occur after surgery. With all of these things, there will be two drainage tubes [drain] placed below the skin. These tubes are extracted within a period of 24-48 hours. After the surgery, one or two more pillows will be behind your knee. These pillows will provide for the legs to remain in a crooked state, thus reducing the tension in the stomach area. During the first few days, you will walk in a bent position due to the tension in the abdominal area, and then in the following days, you will gradually become able to walk in an upright position gradually.
There will be a long trace inside the underwear which is called the bikini line, and that is during the complete abdominoplasty process. The reshaping of the muscles forming the abdominal wall is performed, which may have reduced their elasticity, and the extra skin is removed. For this reason, drains are placed [the depletion machine] that remain for a period of 24-48 hours, in order not to be exposed to any negatives. These drains will prevent the fluids that may form inside from accumulating under the skin by draining them out.
As for the small abdominoplasty, there was only a short trace left in the midline. And there is no trace left in the area around the navel because the tightening process is limited. Liposuction is also used with this method to thin the waist area, making it in a more gentle condition, in some cases.
How long can we return to normal?
The surgical tummy tuck is an important surgery. For this reason, it may take several weeks for a full feeling of breath to take place. The period of recovery and improvement varies from person to person, some people start working in light work within a week or two, while others may need to rest for a week or two as well. Walking will be very helpful for your recovery for the first 3-4 weeks. This increases existing blood circulation, provides faster recovery and healing, and reduces swelling and swelling quickly. You should avoid lifting weights and strenuous work until the sixth week after the surgery
Abdominoplasty and Tummy Tuck Surgery Cost in Turkey
For more details about tummy tuck and abdominoplasty surgery prices, please visit this link