Hair loss is a possibility for most people of all types. Black people suffer from hair loss for the same reasons as well. People of darker skin tone are known for their thicker, curly hair, and most of them suffer from baldness and thinning hair before the age of 30.
Many resort to AFRO HAIR TRANSPLANT because of the features of this type of hair, which they prefer
As brown-skinned people are distinguished by the unique and strong quality of their hair roots, and their curly hair pattern, hair transplantation for these people carries a more difficult character than hair transplantation for people with white skin, and it is less intense.
What is the technique of Afro Hair Transplant?
Hair transplantation has many popular techniques, including Choi pens, Safer technique, and other techniques in other names. Studies also indicate that the most appropriate technique for transplanting curly hair is the FUE technique, which helps to extract the follicles accurately in the event that the required experience is available in the crew.
The quality of the hair follicle is curly, and it is often difficult to insert it into the device during extraction because there is a risk that it will break. The follicles must be carefully extracted to maintain the quality of the follicle.
It is possible to pick out in one session between 3000 grafts to 4000 in one session, and the number of sessions varies according to the area of baldness and the donor area of the person.
Hair transplant doctors recommend choosing the right hair transplant doctor before making a hair transplant decision. The density of the transplanted hair in curly hair appears to be more than normal hair, due to the nature and shape of curly hair that covers more space.
How Afro American Hair Restoration is Unique
Despite the difficulties of the procedure, the contracted Clinics have intensive experience and exceptional skills that enable the success of the hair transplant. Even though there are some similarities between black curly hair and other hair for hair restoration, black curly hair has unique features that make it more challenging.
The following points represents the differences between Afro American and other types of hair
- Afro American hairline can have two shapes of hairline positioning, low hairline, and a medium-high hairline, while Caucasian men have a high hairline and Asian men typically have a low hairline.
- The Black curly hair and the roots are easily damaged if the technique or tools used are not suitable in order to secure the health and the survival rate of the bulbs.
- The thick curly nature of the Black hair provides more coverage than straight thing hair. Which means fewer grafts are transplanted while still providing sufficient coverage.
- Since many men tend to style their hairline in a straight line, the Afro-American’s zigzag line is much smaller compared to Caucasian or Asian’s zigzag lines.
- The angle placement is very critical when dealing with wavy or straight hair However, with the Black curly hair, the angle placement is not as important the doctor must only follow the natural direction and angle of the hair growth.
- Since the skin tone is medium to dark, the redness post-op is usually not noticeable.