Barring Hair Loss With Saw Palmetto Tablets
Hair Loss and saw palmetto: On this blog post we are going to talk about saw palmetto. First of all we need to know what is saw palmetto?
- Saw palmetto also known as Serenoa repens is a small palm with fan-shaped leaves that have sharply toothed stalks.
- People consume it by the aborigines of Florida and even local Indians for tens of thousands of years Because of its bad taste,people can consume it in different ways today due to its health benefits.
- This plant was actually used as a natural DHT blocker, which has helped to prevent the natural growth of prostate.
- However, some recent researches have shown that it helps prevent hair loss in men and women.
- Male-type hair loss, also known as androgenic alopecia, is a problem associated with DHT produced by the enzyme 5a reductase. So, This enzyme has two components.
- Saw-palmetto helps to eliminate hair loss problem because it has separate resistance to both components of the enzyme.
- Which are completely natural, have a rich composition of fatty acid, flavonoid and phytosterol content from Serenoa repent.
- Another, A healthy diet, valuable nutrients, drinking water regularly, and Saw-Palmetto supplements may prevent hair loss.
- Palmetto tablets nourish the scalp. The essence of the plant provides moisture, nourishes the hair follicles and helps prevent hair thinning.
- Also This plant extract with the tablet form, which strengthens hair follicles, also contributes to preventing hair loss.
Keep in mind that we do not recommend using it without the advice of your doctor who specializes in hair biology.