BEARD TRANSPLANT TURKEY
Because we understand that facial hair is important and an essential part of a man’s appearance and sometimes genetic factors, such as Facial Alopecia, may affect the density of the beard or mustache. With the recent advances in beard transplant turkey, you can now get the beard or mustache you’ve always dreamed of!
We strive to apply our knowledge and skills to restore your hair and self-confidence. With the recent advances in hair transplant technology, You can now get the beard or mustache you’ve dreamed of. After preparing the donor area and applying the necessary location anesthesia.
Our skilled surgeons strive to create a natural appearance by controlling the angle and depth of the implant follicles in order to guarantee your satisfaction.
After preparing the donor area and applying the necessary local Anesthesia to the donor area, we extract the grafts from the nape or posterior of the head using perforated head micro-motors that work like punches. After we extracted follicles, then we collected and maintained in a storage liquid at an appropriate temperature.
The number of hair follicles needed for beard transplant turkey range between 1500 to 4000 follicles, but it mostly depends on the patient’s case and whether it is sparse gaps or large areas that we are going to fill. We transplant the hair follicles to the beard area in a precise manner to ensure a natural appearance.
The hair implanted using both the FUE and DHI techniques for beard transplant turkey. Our contracted skilled surgeons strive to create a natural appearance by controlling the angle and depth of the implanted follicles in order to guarantee your satisfaction.
By using punches, which are really small in diameter, the Follicular Unit Extraction method includes the removal of individual follicular units that mainly contain up to 4 hairs. Because of the smaller diameter of the incision used in this technique of beard transplant turkey, shorter recovery is possible. In most cases, patients completely heal within 7-8 days.
Beard transplant turkey – contraindications
Although hair transplant is a relatively simple operation, there are some cases in which it is highly inadvisable:
Diabetes with uncontrolled blood glucose level.
Blood-borne viruses, such as HIV or hepatitis C.
Lack or absence of donor area in the back of the scalp.
Common side effects of beard transplant:
Some likely side effects that in most cases include:
The exterior shafts of transplanted hair may fall off in the first 3-4 weeks after the operation. However, the implanted roots will continue to produce healthy follicles.
Itching, swelling, and discomfort: Following the operation, the donor area or the forehead of the patients can experience some swelling, itchiness, or discomfort.
Although it depends on your skin’s reaction, scarring is unlikely to occur in the FUE Follicular unit extraction technique. Thanks to the small diameter of the incisions made, scarring will be hardly noticeable and will progressively heal in the first few weeks.
Beard transplant in turkey
We can extract the strongest parts of the roots and transplanting it to tighten the low density areas of the beard. There will be no marks if the 0.6-0.7 mm punches used.
The advantage of beard transplant in turkey will be permanent because the roots are extracted from the unwanted areas.
There is a difference between the beard and the hair and it varies. A man with low level of beard loss may not be uncomfortable.
Therefore, beard transplant in turkey is not always needed for some men. However if there is a wide area in the beard losing hair, beard transplantation is the only way to solve the problem.
* On the next day after the operation after washing, there will not be a significant problem but a reddish appearance that may disappear in 1-2 weeks.
* A dark red appearance may happen in the transplanted area because of the needles but it will disappear permanently after the first wash.
* The transplanted should be washed after 24-48 hours, also the beard should be visible, from 2-3 days beard appearance will be formed
* After 15 days from Beard and Moustache Transplantation, The grown can be cut with scissors.
* We recommend the first shave to be after at least one month in order to give the transplanted follicles time to be sufficient.
* You might suffer from shock loss after 2-4 months after hair transplant operation causing hair loss in the transplanted area usually.
* After 6 months the shock loss side-effect disappears and it will al regrow again.
* It takes up to 12 to 18 months to reach the final phase of results.