Breast Lift and Reduction Surgery in Turkey
Breast lift surgery, also known as mastopexy, is a popular procedure among women for various reasons. This article explores the key factors that make breast lift surgery a compelling option for many individuals.
Genetics, aging, pregnancy, and weight loss can unfortunately affect a woman’s breasts, causing them to sag and lose volume. Breast lift, also known as mastopexy, is a surgical procedure aimed at raising sagging breasts to a higher position on the body. This not only creates a more youthful appearance but also enhances self-confidence. In cases where breast sagging is accompanied by a lack of breast volume, silicone breast prostheses can be utilized during the breast lift surgery.
Causes of Breast Sagging
- Genetic Predisposition: Some individuals are genetically predisposed to breast sagging.
- Post-Pregnancy Changes: Breast sagging can occur after childbirth and breastfeeding.
- Weight Loss: Significant weight loss can result in breast sagging.
- Aging: Natural aging processes affect breast firmness and shape.
Why You should consider breast lift surgery?
Addressing Physical Discomfort
- Back and Shoulder Pain: Many women with overly large breasts experience chronic back and shoulder pain, which can significantly impact their quality of life.
- Sagging and Shape Dissatisfaction: Aging, weight fluctuations, and genetic factors can lead to breast sagging and dissatisfaction with breast shape.
- Breast Changes After Pregnancy: Pregnancy and breastfeeding can cause breast disorders and changes that may lead to discomfort.
- Overcoming Body Image Issues: Aesthetic concerns related to breast appearance can lead to low self-esteem. Breast lift surgery helps restore confidence and self-assurance.
- Improving Body Proportions: Breast lift surgery can enhance overall body proportions by achieving a more balanced and youthful breast appearance.
Breast lift surgery is typically performed under general anesthesia and typically takes about 3-4 hours to complete. During the procedure, an inverted T or lollipop scar is left, and the nipple is repositioned to its correct location. Simultaneously, the breast tissue is tightened to achieve the desired results. To prevent the accumulation of blood and fluids in the early postoperative period, silicone tubes (drains) are strategically placed in the surgical area. Patients are generally advised to spend at least one day in the hospital after the operation. It’s important to note that patients may experience the effects of anesthesia for approximately 6-8 hours following surgery.
A smooth recovery and optimal results are contingent on patients adhering to specific guidelines post-breast lift surgery. It is crucial to avoid excessive movements of the chest muscles for at least 2 months following surgery. Typically, patients can return to their daily routines within 3-5 days, but it’s important to be cautious about activities that strain the chest muscles during this period. Wearing a special bra that provides support and coverage for the breasts during the initial two months is highly recommended. This specialized bra not only facilitates proper breast formation but also reduces breast mobility, offering comfort to patients, especially during activities involving chest muscle usage.
Breast Lift Surgery Techniques And Methods
Customized Treatment Plans
Scarless Cosmetic Options
Breast Lift with Breast Augmentation in Turkey
- Silicone Breast Prosthesis: In cases where sagging is associated with reduced breast volume, silicone breast prostheses are often used during breast lift surgery.
- Enhanced Results: Combining breast lift with augmentation can achieve the desired breast shape and size, particularly for mild to moderate sagging.