Correct and glow
“Correct and glow”: Botulunium toxin A injection, a simple, safe and painless procedure used to reduce fine lines, especially on the forehead and around the eyes, is one of the most common procedures that is performed. Because facial muscles are always in direct contact with the skin, muscles folds and wrinkles naturally occur over the years.
- Botulunium toxin A is derived from Clostridium Botulinium bacteria. It shows its effect in the nerve-muscle junction in the area of application. The toxin interferes with the neural passages at a cellular level and temporarily paralyzes the muscle. Thanks to this mechanism, it offers the opportunity to obtain a face free of wrinkles.
- In the injection of botulunium toxin A, the parallel lines on the forehead, the vertical lines between the eyebrow and the horizontal lines, called crow’s feet, at the side of the eyes are the main target. In addition to removing wrinkles in this area, eyebrows are also lifted up. Botulunium toxin A is usually sold in the form of vials, ready to be injected.
- Blood thinning medications should be discontinued prior to the procedure and the whole procedure takes less than 10-15 minutes. Within 3 days, muscle movement in the area treated is restricted. The effect from botox will last for 3-6 months.
- Botulunium toxin A does not pose any risks if an appropriate amount is applied on the correct area. The reduction of fine lines after proper injections gives a younger and livelier appearance. Although botox is more commonly used for aesthetic purposes, it could also be used to treat excessive sweating at the base of the armpits, palms and feet or extreme migraines.
correct and glow Botulunium toxin
- Botulunium toxin A injection is a simple, safe and painless procedure which is applied with age especially on the forehead and eye lines.
- Our facial muscles are in contact with the skin. Over the years, as a result of excessive use of mimic muscles, wrinkles appear in the skin by increasing the folds. These wrinkles deepen with time.
- Botulunium toxin A is obtained from Clostridium Botulinium. It shows its effect at the nerve-muscle junction in the area it is applied. The toxin affects the muscle passage of nerve stimulation at the cellular level and hinders muscle function. Thanks to this mechanism of action, it provides an opportunity to obtain a wrinkle-free face in injections to the appropriate areas at appropriate doses.
- In Botulunium toxin A injection, parallel lines on the forehead, vertical lines between eyebrows and horizontal lines called ‘crow’s feet ındaki on the edge of the eye are the main targets. In addition to removing wrinkles in this area, the eyebrows are also raised. The treatment of deepening of the vertical lines in the lips and the nasolabial groove line is not Botulunium Toxin A.
- Botulunium toxin A is commercially available in the form of preparations prepared in vials. It is reconstituted according to the amount it contains and brought into the form to be injected. Facial area application is a painless procedure that takes about 10-15 minutes. Blood thinners should be discontinued before the procedure. Approximately 3 days after the injection shows the effect of toxin blocks the muscle movement in the applied area. The average duration of action is 4-6 months. Repeating the application after the effect is important in terms of preventing wrinkles that may occur in the future. Botulunium toxin A is not a filling material, so it does not cause swelling or fullness in the area it is applied.
- Botulunium toxin A does not pose a hazard if administered by an expert in the right amount and in the right areas. The drug only prevents the movement of mimic muscles in the area it is administered, never completely eliminates facial mimics. After proper injections, the removal of the lines and the upward displacement of the eyebrows, in particular, give a more youthful and lively look.
- Botulunium toxin A is also used to treat excessive sweating in the armpits, palms and soles.