Facial Hair Transplant
Facial Hair Transplant: Because we understand that facial hair is considered an essential part of a man’s appearance and sometimes genetic factors, Such as Facial Alopecia may affect the density of the beard or mustache,
We strive to apply our knowledge and skills to restore your hair and self-confidence. With the recent advances in hair transplant technology, You can now get the beard or mustache you’ve dreamed of. After preparing the donor area and applying the necessary location anesthesia to the donor area,
The extracted follicles maintained in a storage liquid in an appropriate temperature. The number of hair follicles needed for beard or mustache transplant range between 800 and 1400 follicles, The hair follicles must be transplant to the beard area in a precise manner to ensure a natural appearance. The hair could be implanted using both the FUE and DHI Hair Transplant techniques.
Our skilled surgeons strive to create a natural appearance by controlling the angle and depth of the implant follicles in order to guarantee your satisfaction.
Facial Hair Transplant Contraindications
Although hair transplant is a relatively simple operation, There are some cases in which it is highly inadvisable:
- Cardiovascular disease.
- Diabetes with uncontrolled blood glucose level.
- Blood-borne viruses, such as HIV or hepatitis C.
- Autoimmune disease like Facial Lupus Erythematosus.
- Lack or absence of donor area in the back of the scalp.
Common side effects
By using punches, which are really small in diameter, The FUE Follicular Unit Extraction method includes the removal of individual follicular units that mainly contain up to 4 hairs. Because of the smaller diameter of the incision used in this technique of hair transplant, shorter recovery is possible. In most of the cases, patients completely heal within 7-8 days.
Some likely side effects that in most cases include Facial Hair Transplant
- Shock loss: The exterior shafts of transplanted hair may fall off in the first 3-4 weeks after hair transplant operation.
- However, the implanted roots will continue to produce healthy follicles.
- Itching, swelling and discomfort
Following the operation, the donor area or the forehead of the patients can experience some swelling, itchiness, or discomfort.
- Scarring: Although it depends on your skin’s reaction, scarring is unlikely to occur in the FUE technique.
hanks to the small diameter of the incisions made, Scarring will be hardly noticeable and will progressively heal in the first few weeks.
Related Post Beard and Moustache Transplantation