Hair Transplant in Turkey:
- Walk through Taksim Square, the center of modern Istanbul, and you’ll see them: groups of men wandering around with their heads swaddled in bandages or bright-red marks shaped like boomerangs stretching from temple to temple at the crowns of their heads.
- They’re a sign of one of Turkey’s fastest-growing industries. In the last few years, despite a significant decline in tourism more broadly, the country has become a destination for medical tourists seeking hair-transplant operations. around 750,000 health tourists visited Turkey last year; about 60,000 come for hair transplants every year.
- Turkey was one of the most popular destinations discussed online for hair transplants.
- Mainly it was the positive reviews I’d read. Plus it’s not too far away to travel. so the flights were quite cheap. You can fly to places like America that boast to have the best results.
- Then flights alone would have cost me the whole price of a transplant in Turkey.
follow us in Feedly
Turkey is one of the top five medical tourism destinations on the planet right now, with one of its most important components being the Hair Transplant procedure.
Hundreds of hair transplantation in istanbul are performed in the country every day. Thanks to its highly-skilled doctors, top-notch equipment, and ultra-hygienic clinics,
The country has become the premier destination for those who want to restore their head of hair to its former glory.
It’s not uncommon to walk the streets of Istanbul and see around with the same head bandages on!
Quality Hair Transplantation in Turkey
Patients don’t have to be concerned about the quality of a hair transplant in Turkey
As the medical facilities offer fully qualified doctors and technicians with in-depth knowledge, skill, and experience to perform the best hair transplants. The doctors use cutting edge medical equipment to ensure patients are safe and get the best possible results possible.
If you are not sure about which medical facility you can trust for your hair transplant procedure,
look for one with international accreditation, such as the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
Related Post Costs of Hair Transplantation in Turkey