Hair Transplant operation – Pre operation Instructions:
- Do not smoke 3 days before your hair transplant operation, since smoking has bad effects on the healing process.
- Do not drink alcohol 3 days before your hair transplant operation.
- You must inform your doctor about any medicines you take for chronic or acute diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, tuberculosis and blood pressure. We must know about the medicines you take.
- Do not use tricyclic antidepressants, anticoagulants (Heparin, Aspirin, and Coumadin etc.), beta-blockers and Monoamine oxidase inhibitors 2 weeks before your hair operation.
- Do not apply any topical medication to your hair and scalp before your hair transplantayion surgery.
- Wash your hair before you come to the clinic before
the operation and do not use hair products after washing your head.
Hair Transplant -Breakfast and drink
- Breakfast before the hair transplant operation is very important.
- Do not drink coffee and other caffeine related drinks a day before.
- Do not take anything contains, vitamins B and E 1 a week before the operation because it increases bleeding during the operation and after hair transplant the operation.
- Stop drinking any kind of herbal teas 3 days before the operation.
- On the operation day, wear clothes like (shirt, cardigan etc.)
in order not to make any contact with your head while wearing them or taking them off.