Hair transplant turkey
WHAT IS FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT TURKEY PROCEDURE?
Hair transplant turkey is a cosmetic surgery for men and women who somehow had lost their hair in the past. No matter the technique used the operation steps are basic. Which are.
2) Extraction from the donor area
3) Implantation to the required area
The modern technique for Hair transplant clinics in turkey is called follicular Unit Extraction (FUE),
It has three different types that differ in the implantation that is performed by experiences Dr. or surgeon and is done in the clinic.
1.FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT: The channels for each follicular are opened by steel blades and the follicular is implanted by hand.
2. Sapphire FUE HAIR : Channels are opened by a specialized sapphire tip medical pen.
3. DHI: (Direct Hair Implant). The implantation process is done by a special tool called Choi pen and this method does not require any spare time for channel opening due to Choi pen’s ability to open channel and implanting hair at the same time.
WHY TO DO IT IN ISTANBUL – TURKEY?
You do it because the hair loss upset you or you do not want to bald, getting a fue hair transplant surgery gives you the natural look you wanted back and makes you comfortable about how you look, you will become confident about yourself.
WHY SHOULD YOU HAVE YOUR HAIR TRANSPLANT IN TURKEY?
Hair transplant turkey is the pioneer in this medical field.
Turkey is one of the top countries in the World with its history and nature.
You can have your great holiday while having your operation and spend your days discovering popular places in the city and the country.
And with the currency gap this holiday may cost you much cheaper than your closest aesthetician.
And the biggest plus is that Turkey is the World center of this operation with its expert doctors and their countless experience.
2. Over 1 million tourists from all over the world chose medical tourism, that is because in Turkey the patients do not only get cheap costs but also gets best treatment and extra services.
Turkey is the place where all kinds of new techniques and technology are tested then shape into other countries. However, Turkey is a big country that contains so many nice places and great weather.
Also, the patient will also get incomparable facilities and an outstanding experience of high standard clinics and hospitals.
HOW TO WASH THE HEAD AFTER FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT IN TURKEY?
• No scratching and nailing. Only dabbing.
• Soft and round movements with your fingertips
• With warm water with the lowest pressure possible
• No using hairdryer
• The foam should be applied 30 minutes before the washing and the prescribed shampoo by the doctor must be used.
HOW IS FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT PROCEDURE IN TURKEY PROPERLY CONDUCTED?
There are several stages to a hair transplants turkey procedure.
THE FIRST STAGE IS LOCAL ANESTHESIA:
. THE FIRST STAGE IS LOCAL ANESTHESIA:
• It is injected in the donor area – back of the scalp (oval-shaped from the right ear to the left ear), through very thin needles.
• After the anesthesia, a serum is injected in order to inflate the skin and facilitate the process of extracting the hair follicles.
• The type of local anesthesia injected through needles is frustrating for many people.
• Nowadays a modern technique has been developed in which anesthesia is applied through pressure rather than injection and there are benefits of that,
• no needles are used. This is the NFI (Needle-free Injection).
• This local anesthesia technique is considered the most advanced in hair transplant turkey, beard
- THE SECOND STAGE IS:
the hair graft extraction.
When hair transplant in Turkey first began to prosper about 12 years ago, the hair grafts were extracted manually.
This technique was named FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation).
With this method, a strip of skin is cut from the back of the head, and then the hair follicles are extracted individually.
The technique of manual extraction was a qualitative leap in the world of hair transplantation, but the process of hair transplant in turkey took from two to three days,
meaning that there was a long period of time between the extraction and implantation, and so a large proportion of the hair follicles were damaged.
MICRO MOTOR TECHNOLOGY FOR HAIR FOLLICLE EXTRACTION
B. When extracting the hair follicles from the donor area, the follicles are sorted into 4 different categories:
• B. WHEN EXTRACTING THE HAIR FOLLICLES FROM THE DONOR AREA, THE FOLLICLES ARE SORTED INTO 4 DIFFERENT CATEGORIES:
1- Hair follicles containing 1 hair shaft.
2- Hair follicles containing 2 hair shafts.
3- Hair follicles containing 3 hair shafts.
4- Hair follicles containing 4, and occasionally 5 hair shafts.
These hair grafts are placed in a special solution called Hypormathol, and at a certain temperature to preserve them until the next stage,
which is the implantation in the recipient area.
The surgeon will then be picking out the suitable hair graft, to be implanted in the suitable area.
For instance, an experienced surgeon would not implant a hair graft containing 4 hair shafts in the hairline area.
That is because naturally, the hair near the front-line area is thinner.
- IN THE THIRD STAGE:
local anesthesia will be repeated but in the recipient area instead.
Afterward, the inflating serum is also injected in this area for the scalp to rise, to avoid harming the tissues and nerves under.
4. IN THE FOURTH STAGE:
When hair transplantation in Turkey first started developing, as previously mentioned, manual FUE of extraction was used.
Very thin metal blades with a diameter not exceeding 0.3-0.6 mm,
depending on the thickness of the hair follicle was used to open the canals.
Today, with the development of medicine and technology that in turn brought about radical changes in the world of hair transplant in Turkey,
many have been renovated.
Firstly, the Sapphire Pen technique.
Firstly, the Sapphire Pen technique.
The process of hair transplant in turkey with the Sapphire Pen is one of the safest and most reliable procedures in Turkey,
as the recommended differs from one case to another.
The hair transplant in turkey with the Sapphire Pen provides more.
guaranteed results in comparison with the metal blades Before we delve into the knowledge of the of fue hair transplantation by the Sapphire Pen, we must shed light on the terms mentioned in the world of hair clinics in Turkey.
FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT TURKEY TECHNIQUE
was named in association with the technique of manual primary extraction, which is originally a thin metal blade used to open the canals.
• Therefore, after the invention of the technique of hair transplant in turkey with the Sapphire Pen, it became one of the oldest technique name.
SO, IN DETAIL, HOW IS IT DONE?
After sorting the hair follicles during extraction from the donor area, they are preserved in the solution. The doctor then divides the recipient area into equal square-shaped cm2 for many reasons:
- DIRECTION OF THE HAIR FOLLICLES
Since each section of hair is angled towards a different direction, some angled downwards, others to the left or right, the canals in the recipient area should not all be opened at the same angle.
Failure to match the appropriate angle with the appropriate section can lead to a non-pleasant appearance.
- DISTANCES BETWEEN THE HAIR FOLLICLES
When the doctor opens the canals in the recipient area, the distances between them must be taken into consideration, so that no contact occurs between them to give a natural look.
In case contact does occur, both hair follicles will be damaged.
3. DIVIDING THE SCALP IN CM2
To obtain a consistent hair density, the doctor must divide the recipient area into multiple cm2, so that in every cm2, the same number of hair follicles is implanted.
- CANAL DEPTH
• When inserting the blade into the scalp, the doctor must take the depth into consideration.
• In case the depth is exceeded, it will cause damage to the tissues and nerves under the scalp, and this in turn will lead to infections and of course the failure of the hair transplant turkey operation.
• Therefore, the stage of opening the canals must always be performed exclusively by a highly experienced surgeon.
THE DHI HAIR TRANSPLANT TURKEY TECHNIQUE
It is the most advanced technology in the world of hair transplant in turkey for men and women. It is conducted using a medical tool named Choi Pen.
In each pen, there is a hollow metal head used to insert the hair follicle into it, to then open the canal and simultaneously implant the hair follicle.
In this technique of hair transplant turkey,
a higher density of hair is achieved in comparison to traditional techniques.
It is possible to implant approximately 60-70 grafts per cm2. This number exceeds the number achieved by other traditional by about 20-25 grafts per cm2.
And since the opening of the canals and the implantation is done simultaneously, the wound recovery is faster.
DHI TECHNIQUE USING SAPPHIRE HEADS
It is an innovation to the classic DHI. The metalhead in the Choi pen is replaced with a Sapphire head. It prevents acidity of wounds and gives a smoother texture to the scalp.
Not only that but it also prevents the redness caused by the canal opening from lasting for a long period of time after the operation.
Leaving 0% risk of any scars.
HAIR TRANSPLANT TURKEY
Since Istanbul is internationally crowned as the capital of the hair transplant and plastic surgery industry, many unlicensed hair transplant turkey clinics take advantage of the demand in this field, leaving many victims behind.
In those clinics, hair transplant in turkey procedures are carried out in very inappropriate health conditions and performed by inexperienced individuals. This not only leads to permanent damage in the donor area but opening the canals can occasionally cause nerve injury and bleeding, best case scenario is severe scars left behind, among many other things.
HAIR TRANSPLANT IN TURKEY COST AT CLINMEDICA
Many people who are looking to get a hair transplant operation are misled by such clinics, and that is due to their exceptionally low cost.
Yes, hair transplant in turkey is offered at competitive prices and high quality, however, this should not mean that prices should hit an exceptionally low level.
Unfortunately, those people are unaware of these facts since they are coming from abroad, and because their knowledge of hair transplant in turkey is limited, and often they are scammed by fraud, unlicensed companies.
At ClinMedica, we strive to gain our clients’ trust to get the proper job done. Thus, we provide the most reputable and highly experienced doctors to achieve the best and most satisfactory results for hair transplant in turkey operations for men and women. And of course, that being the case, we are accredited by the Turkish Ministry of Health.
ClinMedica registered in turkey by Turkish ministry of health, we provide affordable hair transplant costs in turkey.
we just need you to send us your photos to give you the best quality in our contracted hospitals by experts’ doctors.