How is Hair Trasnaplantation Performed in Turkey
What is Hair Transplant Procedure?
Hair transplant in Turkey is a cosmetic surgery for men and women who somehow had lost their hair in the past. No matter the technique used the operation steps are basic. Which are.
2) Extraction from the donor area
3) Implantation to the required area
The modern technique for Hair transplant clinics in turkey is called follicular Unit Extraction (FUE),
It has three different types that differ in the implantation that is performed by experiences Dr. or surgeon and is done in the clinic.
1.FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT: The channels for each follicular are opened by steel blades and the follicular is implanted by hand.
2. Sapphire FUE HAIR : Channels are opened by a specialized sapphire tip medical pen.
3. DHI: (Direct Hair Implant). The implantation process is done by a special tool called Choi pen and this method does not require any spare time for channel opening due to Choi pen’s ability to open channel and implanting hair at the same time.
Since Istanbul is internationally crowned as the capital of the hair transplant and plastic surgery industry, many unlicensed hair transplant turkey clinics take advantage of the demand in this field, leaving many victims behind.
In those clinics, hair transplant in turkey procedures are carried out in very inappropriate health conditions and performed by inexperienced individuals. This not only leads to permanent damage in the donor area but opening the canals can occasionally cause nerve injury and bleeding, best case scenario is severe scars left behind, among many other things.
Why To Do It In Istanbul – Turkey?
You do it because the hair loss upset you or you do not want to bald, getting a fue hair transplant surgery gives you the natural look you wanted back and makes you comfortable about how you look, you will become confident about yourself.
Turkey is one of the top countries in the World with its history and nature.
You can have your great holiday while having your operation and spend your days discovering popular places in the city and the country.
And with the currency gap this holiday may cost you much cheaper than your closest aesthetician.
And the biggest plus is that Turkey is the World center of this operation with its expert doctors and their countless experience.
2. Over 1 million tourists from all over the world chose medical tourism, that is because in Turkey the patients do not only get cheap costs but also gets best treatment and extra services.
Turkey is the place where all kinds of new techniques and technology are tested then shape into other countries. However, Turkey is a big country that contains so many nice places and great weather.
Also, the patient will also get incomparable facilities and an outstanding experience of high standard clinics and hospitals.
How To Wash The Head After FUE Hair transplant?
• No scratching and nailing. Only dabbing.
• Soft and round movements with your fingertips
• With warm water with the lowest pressure possible
• No using hairdryer
• The foam should be applied 30 minutes before the washing and the prescribed shampoo by the doctor must be used.
How Is FUE Hair Transplant Procedure Properly Conducted?
There are several stages to a hair transplants turkey procedure.
1.The First Stage Is Local Anesthesia:
• It is injected in the donor area – back of the scalp (oval-shaped from the right ear to the left ear), through very thin needles.
• After the anesthesia, a serum is injected in order to inflate the skin and facilitate the process of extracting the hair follicles.
• The type of local anesthesia injected through needles is frustrating for many people.
• Nowadays a modern technique has been developed in which anesthesia is applied through pressure rather than injection and there are benefits of that,
• no needles are used. This is the NFI (Needle-free Injection).
• This local anesthesia technique is considered the most advanced in hair transplant in turkey, beard
2. The Second Stage Is Hair graft extraction.
When hair transplant in Turkey first began to prosper about 12 years ago, the hair grafts were extracted manually.
This technique was named FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation).
With this method, a strip of skin is cut from the back of the head, and then the hair follicles are extracted individually.
The technique of manual extraction was a qualitative leap in the world of hair transplantation, but the process of hair transplant in turkey took from two to three days,
meaning that there was a long period of time between the extraction and implantation, and so a large proportion of the hair follicles were damaged.
Micro Motor Technology For Hair Follicle Extraction