Hair transplantation can change your life forever. Let’s see how the process works very simply.
The majority of the patients who have chosen cour contracted clinics, mostly come to Turkey with their families. So there’s nothing wrong with you coming alone or with your family.
Hair transplant process does not constitute too much deterrent to your everyday life. İn addition to patients visiting many places inside and outside of Istanbul and discover the places that Turkish locals have not even known before and they also share their experiences with us.
After you have decided to make your hair transplantation
- The first thing of all you need to do is to contact us and our efficiency stuff.
- Once your appointment has been arranged for your hair transplant, you need to tell us about your flight details like the date and the airport,It is very simple and easy!
- The day before your operation day, you will come to the clinic and make a face-to-face consultation with a world famous doctor. During the consultation you will be given information about your hair , And a full description of your situation.
- After you get all the answers, front hairline design and operation, your health tests and blood tests will be done.
- If you do not have any health problems so your hair operation going to be the next day morning at 8:00.
- Your hair transplant process takes between 8-10 hours and during this time you can watch TV or movies and read books, there’s not any stressful feeling, after your surgery You can return back to your hotel just after your hair transplantation surgery.
- The following day after your hair transplant surgery, you can go back to your country after your control by our staff. Of course you can stay longer if you’d like to discover some places at the beauty city – Istanbul
- After the hair surgery, you can contact the expert team at any time and ask us for any questions you may have or even wondering. We are at your service after the surgery too of course.
- In the first week following the hair process, it is the process in which our patients are intensively contacted. Do not scrabble about contact us in the process following your surgery.