The importance of the channel opening process in hair transplantation
Hair Transplantation is a minimally invasive procedure that involves harvesting Hair grafts that are genetically resistant to balding from a donor.
- Once the diameter and length of the hair roots harvested from the donor area,
- The size and length of the lateral slit used to open the channel must be set.
- We should customize the channels opened during hair transplant surgery and we should use proper channel openers.
- In the Hair Transplantation surgery, we make Channel opening to the area in which hair shedding occurs.
- Hair grafts : Even though we need some changes during Hair Transplantation surgery.
- We open the channel by special needles according to the number of roots by the plan.
- The number of opening channels must be equal to the number of grafts.
- During the channel opening to the planting area, the angels of the growing hair need so much attention.
Even though there is no hair in the planting area, we will check it by the expert doctor using special glasses according to the condition of the hair that has fallen.
The mechanosensitive transducer channels of hair cells have long been propose to be gate directly by tension in the tip links.