Women Hair Transplant: Mistakenly hair loss thought to be a strictly male disease, but actually, women counted up to 40% of hair loss sufferers.
There is no different between Male Hair Transplant and Women Hair Transplant in the procedure technique, (Both performed with Follicular Unit Extraction method).
But it different by the causes of hair lost,
So, Clinmedica suggest to the women who suffer from hair loss do an extra laboratory examination to identify hair loss main reason.
Women Hair Transplant Opreation:
Procedure performed by harvesting follicles from the donor area that is located behind the scalp and
between the ears and then separation of those follicles carefully to keep follicle root intact.
Then Clinmedica surgeon will re-implanted those harvested follicle in baldness area in the scalp.
Best women candidate for women Hair Transplant:
- Had suffered from hair loss due to highly usage of hair dyes.
- Who had suffered from hair-loss due to highly usage of hair cosmetics material.
- Had suffered from baldness due to scars or burns.
- Suffered from hair-loss due to Alopecia Areata.
- Suffered from male hair-loss pattern.
- Who had enough hair density in the donor area.
Women Hair Transplant in Clinmedica:
- Women Hair Transplant procedure performed in Clinmedica using the latest advance technology available for hair restoration Follicular Unit Extraction Technique DHI – FUE.
- There are three steps in the operation the first one is the extraction of the follicles the second is preparation of baldness area in the scalp and the third step is the implementation of follicles with precise direction of normal hair.
Any full health women can perform Hair Transplantation procedure, but there is contraindication with the following cases:
- Cardiovascular disease patient.
- Diabetes patient with uncontrolled blood glucose level.
- Autoimmune disease like Lupus Erythematosus.
- Lack or absence of donor area in the back of the head.
Side effects of Hair transplantation procedure for male:
As any procedure, there is some side effects but those side effects will go gradually by using the medical advices and treatment:
- Edema: an edema will be on the back of the head of the donor area and on beard where the transplanted hair placed.
- This edema naturally happened after any hair transplantation procedure and it will disappear within 1 to 3 days after the procedure.
- Itching: the doctor will prescribe to you an anti-allergic medication to minimize itching.
- Sudden hair loss: do not worry if there is a hair-loss happen after 10 days of hair restoration procedure because this is a normal process,
- the initial transplanted hair will fall down but the follicles will stay to get the nutrition needed to grow a new hair that will stay for lifetime.
Doctor Vison and Patient satisfaction Women Hair Transplant:
At the end of the day Women Hair Transplant ation is a cosmetic procedure that performed by consultation between doctor and patient to reach the final shape that patient want.
but patient should also consider doctor’s vision about normal hair shape.
Time and Residency in Turkey:
Graft Transplantation procedure performed between 6-8 hours depending on the number of grafts harvested.
Residency in Istanbul Turkey will be only three day.
The first one is for the operation and the second is for patient rest and the final day for washing the head.
Read more about What made most of people decide on Turkey to do hair transplant?