Hair Transplant for women
Hair Transplant for women: Mistakenly hair loss thought to be a strictly male disease, but actually, women counted up to 40% of hair loss sufferers.
There is no difference between Male Hair Transplant and Female Hair Transplant in the matter of the technique used (Both performed with Follicular Unit Extraction method) but it different by the causes of hair lost, so Clinmedica suggest to the women who suffer from hair loss do an extra laboratory examination to identify hair loss main reason.
Hair Transplant for women is a Procedure performed by harvesting follicles from the donor area that is located behind the scalp and between the ears and then separation of those follicles carefully to keep follicle root intact then Clinmedica surgeon will re-implanted those harvested follicles in baldness area in the scalp
Women that are candidate for Hair Transplant:
- Women who had suffered from hair loss due to highly usage of hair dyes.
- Who had suffered from hair-loss due to highly usage of hair cosmetics material.
- Women who had suffered from baldness due to scars or burns.
- Suffered from hair-loss due to Alopecia Areata.
- Women who had suffered from male hair-loss pattern.
- Who had enough hair density in the donor area.
Hair Transplant for women in Clinmedica:
- Hair Transplantation for women is a procedure performed in Clinmedica using the latest advance technology available for hair restoration Follicular Unit Extraction Technique DHI-FUE.
- There are three steps in the operation the first one is the extraction of the follicles, the second is the preparation of recipient area in the scalp and the third step is the implementation of the follicles with the natural direction of the normal hair.
Any full health women can perform Hair Transplantation procedure but there is contraindication with the following cases:
- Cardiovascular disease patient.
- Diabetes patient with uncontrolled blood glucose level.
- Autoimmune disease like Lupus Erythematosus.
- Lack or absence of donor area in the back of the head.
Side effects of Hair transplantation procedure :
As any procedure, there is some side effects but those side effects will go gradually by using the medical advises and treatment.
- Edema: an edema will be on the back of the head of the donor area and on beard where the transplanted hair is placed. This edema naturally happen after any hair transplantation procedure and it will disappear within 1 to 3 days after the procedure.
- Itching: the doctor will prescribe to you an anti-allergic medication to minimize itching.
- Sudden hair loss: do not worry if there is a hair-loss happen after 10 days from the hair restoration procedure because this is a normal process, the initial transplanted hair will fall down but the follicles will stay to get the nutrition needed to grow a new hair that will stay for lifetime.
Doctor Vision and Patient satisfaction:
At the end of the day Hair Transplantation is a cosmetic procedure that performed by consultation between doctor and patient to reach the final shape that the patient wants, but the patient should also consider he doctor’s vision about normal hair shape.
Time and Residency in Turkey:
Graft Transplantation procedure performed between 6-8 hours depending on the number of grafts harvested. Residency in Istanbul Turkey will be only three days. The first one is for the operation and the second is for patient rest and the final day for washing the head.
Hair shedding or total hair loss is an experience no one wants to experience. It may lead up to so many serious psychological problems. Hair loss is sometimes more worrying situation for women unlike men. That’s because men seem to be a little more accustomed to hair loss in social life. The vast majority of women can fall into great difficulty due to hair loss according to surveys and researchs.
Hair transplant for women should be performed by a doctor who is an expert and experienced on the subject. Women have been paying more attention to their outlook than men for centuries in the history and this is a type of behaviour goes on. Hair loss in women is seen stage by stage.
Pregrancy, menopause, postpartum and even the age of the person can lead hair loss and that’s completely a natural situation. Seasonal lifestyle changes, some disease states, a problem in the scalp or external causes can lead to hair shredding or total hair loss too. That’s why hair loss in women should be evaluated primarily by an expert dermatologist.
Hair loss in women
Hair loss in women shows itself through thinning of the hair structure and reduction of hair. Nowadays, hair transplantation procedures can be applied both women and men. Female type hair loss can be immediately noticeable, but if the hair on the whole scalp is poured in equal intervals it can be a little more difficult to examine.
Hair loss can be caused by genetics, impaired hormonal balance, using of unsuitable cosmetics and stress.In genetic hair loss, the density of the hair is reduced and it’s more visible. Although hair loss in women may be seen in various forms, usually the front hairline remains in place.
For women who want to have hair transplant must explain themselves about the results they want to achive. After all the expert doctor identifies which method to apply for the patient and usually the methods are the same for both women and men.