In this page we discuss
- Beard Transplant in Turkey
- Beard Transplant Cost in Turkey
- How Is Beard Transplant Surgery Performed?
- Beard Transplant Techniques
- Who aren’t Candidates for the Surgery?
- Common Side Effects
- Post Beard Transplant Instructions
- Beard Transplant in Turkey Before And After
- Patient Reviews and Testimonials
Lets Dive In
Beard Transplant in Turkey
All about beard transplant, cost of beard transplant and beard implant in Turkey
Importance of Facial Hair For Men
Because we understand that facial hair is important and an essential part of a man’s appearance and sometimes genetic factors, such as Facial Alopecia, may affect the density of the beard or mustache. With the recent advances in beard transplant turkey, you can now get the beard or mustache you’ve always dreamed of!
We strive to apply our knowledge and skills to restore your hair and self-confidence. With the recent advances in hair transplant technology, You can now get the beard or mustache you’ve dreamed of. After preparing the donor area and applying the necessary location anesthesia.
Our skilled surgeons strive to create a natural appearance by controlling the angle and depth of the implant follicles in order to guarantee your satisfaction.
The advantage of beard transplant will be permanent because the roots are extracted from the unwanted areas.
There is a difference between the beard and the hair and it varies. A man with low level of beard loss may not be uncomfortable.
Therefore, beard transplant in is not always needed for some men. However if there is a wide area in the beard losing hair, beard transplantation is the only way to solve the problem.
Beard Transplant Cost in Turkey
Turkey is well known as a pioneer in hair transplantation surgeries, with great results and low prices in comparison to other countries of the world. ClinMedica offers you packets that include airport shuttle service – departure, hotel accommodation, medications, transportation, and more, making the beard transplant cost very low.
Information and details about beard transplant cost in Turkey in addition to beard implants can be found here
What is Beard Transplantation and How it’s performed
After preparing the donor area and applying the necessary local Anesthesia to the donor area, we extract the grafts from the nape or posterior of the head using perforated head micro-motors that work like punches. After we extracted follicles, then we collected and maintained in a storage liquid at an appropriate temperature.
The number of hair follicles needed for beard transplant turkey range between 1500 to 4000 follicles, but it mostly depends on the patient’s case and whether it is sparse gaps or large areas that we are going to fill. We transplant the hair follicles to the beard area in a precise manner to ensure a natural appearance.
Beard Transplant Techniques
The hair implanted using both the FUE and DHI techniques for beard transplant . Our contracted skilled surgeons strive to create a natural appearance by controlling the angle and depth of the implanted follicles in order to guarantee your satisfaction.
By using punches, which are really small in diameter, the Follicular Unit Extraction method includes the removal of individual follicular units that mainly contain up to 4 hairs. Because of the smaller diameter of the incision used in this technique of beard transplant , shorter recovery is possible. In most cases, patients completely heal within 7-8 days.
Who can’t undergo beard transplantation?
Although hair transplant is a relatively simple operation, there are some cases in which it is highly inadvisable:
- Cardiovascular diseases.
- Diabetes with uncontrolled blood glucose level.
- Blood-borne viruses, such as HIV or hepatitis C.
- Lack or absence of donor area in the back of the scalp.
Beard transplant common side effects
There are some side effects in most cases of beard transplantation, but they don’t represent a major problem for the patient. We can consider that these effects are normal after beard transplantation, and include:
The exterior shafts of transplanted hair may fall off in the first 3-4 weeks after the operation. However, the implanted roots will continue to produce healthy follicles.
Itching, swelling, and discomfort: Following the operation, the donor area or the forehead of the patients can experience some swelling, itchiness, or discomfort.
These are normal effects of all hair implants. They are small side effects that don´t represent a big problem for the patients of a beard transplant operation.
Although it depends on your skin’s reaction, scarring is unlikely to occur in the FUE Follicular unit extraction technique. Thanks to the small diameter of the incisions made, scarring will be hardly noticeable and will progressively heal in the first few weeks.
After Beard Transplantation, there are some guidelines that the patient needs to follow to take care of the implants. The knowledge of what is expected to happen and what you need to do to have a good healing process is a crucial part of the treatment.
It doesn´t matter how good was your transplantation, without a good post-care it won´t heal well and the results will be compromised.
Therefore, we are letting you know what to expect after the operation and how you can do a good post-care of the beard transplant.
* On the next day after the operation after washing, there will not be a significant problem but a reddish appearance that may disappear in 1-2 weeks.
* A dark red appearance may happen in the transplanted area because of the needles but it will disappear permanently after the first wash.
* The transplanted should be washed after 24-48 hours, also the beard should be visible, from 2-3 days beard appearance will be formed
* After 15 days from Beard and Moustache Transplantation, The grown can be cut with scissors.
* We recommend the first shave to be after at least one month in order to give the transplanted follicles time to be sufficient.
* You might suffer from shock loss after 2-4 months after hair transplant operation causing hair loss in the transplanted area usually.
* After 6 months the shock loss side-effect disappears and it will al regrow again.
* It takes up to 12 to 18 months to reach the final phase of results.