– The duration of the procedure ranges between 6 to 8 hours, including in the middle of the period a period of 30 minutes for rest and eating.
– Anesthesia is given locally without pain using NFI technology.
– There are some possible side effects (temporary bleeding, swelling in the forehead and around the eyes, itching, numbness), but they gradually disappear in the first week of the operation.
– The period of full recovery needs ten days to two weeks.
– When will the results of hair transplant start appearing?
At the completion of the first month, the hairs will fall out, and the implanted follicles will remain under the scalp until they start producing new hair, and this will be in the third month after the operation.
After the lapse of six months, you will get a satisfactory result of 50 to 60%, and the percentage will continue to rise every month until you get the result in month 12 at 100%.