Endoscopic midface lift Turkey
Techniques and Methods
- Forehead tightening
- Eyebrow lift
- Reduction of forehead and between-the-brow wrinkles
- Lifting cheek fat for enhanced cheekbones
- Slight lifting of eye corners for an almond eye appearance
What Happens During the Endoscopic Midface Lift
The surgery is performed under general anesthesia in an operating room and typically lasts 4-6 hours. Zigzag incisions, short in length, and remaining within the scalp ensure no visible scarring. The procedure focuses on lifting cheek tissues without significant removal of skin.
Incisions inside the mouth (3-4 centimeters) to lift cheek tissue.
Postoperative Considerations & Side Effects
- Notable changes may be more apparent in live observations than in pictures.
- Video documentation is recommended for clearer pre- and post-operative comparisons.
- In some cases, surgical screws may be used for lifting eyebrows, especially if they are very low. These screws are placed within the scalp and are removed after a month, causing no pain and requiring no anesthesia.