Liposuction Surgery in Turkey
Liposuction Surgery in Turkey By ClinMedica
Because unwanted fat distorts the body’s silhouette and leads to an unpleasant overall body image, liposuction, or the surgical removal of excess fat, is one of the most popular procedures performed worldwide.
When non-surgical methods are inadequate, liposuction could be the solution.
Facts about liposuction procedure
- Liposuction is the most reliable and effective way to eliminate localized fat. It is performed under general anesthesia and typically takes between 1 to 1.5 hours.
- During liposuction, fat cells are disintegrated with the help of vacuum, vibrations, ultrasound energy, or laser energy, and then removed from the body.
- Skin tightening can also be applied. FDA-approved laser liposuction methods also reduce the amount of bruising and shorten the postoperative recovery time. Swelling in the face, hands, and feet could be experienced after the operation and will disappear within the first few weeks.
- Normal activity can typically be resumed within 7-10 days. The minimal scars after the surgery usually fade within 6-12 months.
- The excess energy is stored in our body’s fat tissue, so fat is necessary for our body. However, it sometimes accumulates excessively in certain regions, adversely affecting the aesthetic appearance.
- Liposuction aims to remove increased fat tissue in specific areas. While non-surgical methods can provide fat cell destruction and regional slimming, they often remain inadequate for body shaping.
- Therefore, the results of non-surgical applications may be temporary. The most important factors that regulate body fat are healthy nutrition and exercise. Despite a strict diet and exercise, liposuction surgery remains the most reliable and effective way to eliminate regional fat.
Vaser Liposuction Surgery In Turkey
- Vaser liposuction is known for using sound waves that specifically target fat cells, leaving surrounding tissues, veins, etc., unharmed. The liquefied fat can be safely removed.
- Since it selectively liquefies fat cells, it can remove more fat than traditional liposuction. The aspirated fat can also be used for fat grafting. With the Hi-Def method, a more defined appearance of the abdomen can be achieved.
- The VASER Method results in less pain post-operation, and the formation of bruises is minimal compared to classical liposuction.
- VASER can also be used in the treatment of gynecomastia in men. It can be safely applied to any area with regional fat accumulation in the body.
- The surgery is usually performed under general anesthesia, although local anesthesia may be preferred for smaller areas.