Needle Free Anesthesia Hair Transplant in Turkey
The needle-free anesthesia technology surrounds a wide range of medicine delivery systems that drive medicine through the skin using any of the forced pressure systems.
The pressure by gas or electrophoresis, which activates the medicine through the skin virtually, leads to needle-free injection.
Needle Free Anesthesia
- The devices as such are available in reusable forms. In comparison to the traditional injections, the needle-free anesthesia system not only gives the patient freedom from unnecessary pain but also injects in the form of solid pallets.
- The future of this technology will be so promising and sophisticated that virtually painless drug delivery and high efficiency are guaranteed.
- The main disadvantage associated with the needle-free injection technique is the ‘wetness’ after ingesting the skin, which may contain dust and unwanted impurities if not taken care of well.
- The World Health Organization approves the needle-free injection technology. This technology is described to be extremely beneficial for the pharma industry.
- Needle Anesthesia is highly useful in mass immunization programs, bypassing the chances of needle stick injuries and avoiding other complications including those arising due to multiple uses of a single needle.
Related Post: FUE hair transplant in turkey