Best Hair Transplant and Plastic Surgery Doctors in Turkey - Istanbul | Op. Dr. NÜRET ÖZCEN
We must combine experience with art because esthetic surgery aims to achieve beauty in the end. That is why the esthetic surgeon needs to have the artistry which gives the body the magical touches that make a patient happy.
Op. Dr. NÜRET ÖZCEN
BIRTH PLACE / DATE
Izmir / TR /1977
He completed his primary secondary education in Izmir and graduated from Istanbul University Istanbul Faculty of Medicine in 2000.
He completed his specialty training in Şişli Etfal Training and Research Hospital in 2006 .
He has worked in Hakkari, Kahramanmaraş since 2007 and since 2009 he has worked as a Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Clinic Specialist in Taksim Education and Research, Kanuni Sultan Süleyman E.A.H., Başakşehir State Hospitals in Istanbul.
In March 2020, he started working at ClinMedica.
• Experimental study, Expert Research Competition 2nd prize
• 5 scientific publications published in national and international journals
• 28 papers presented at national and international congresses
• 43 papers in national and international congresses
• 9 Experimental and Clinical studies (Manager and Researcher)
• Turkish Medical Association
• Turkish Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Association
• Plastic, Reconstructive and Esthetic Surgery Association
VOCATIONAL TRAININGS, COURSES AND CONFERENCES ATTENDED
• Participation in 18 congresses and meetings in national and international platforms
• Laser, IPL, Radiofrequency and Ultrasonically Based Devices for Face and Body Aesthetic and Beauty Applications, Istanbul 2017,
• Filling and Neurotoxin Applications, Istanbul 2017
• Mesotherapy, Dermaroller, PRP Practices and Skin Care, Istanbul 2017
• Minimal Invasive Techniques Course, Antalya 2017
• Aesthetic Breast Course, Ankara 2017
• The Louisville Mikrocerrahi Course, Frankfurt 2014
• Acute Hand Injury Course, Ankara 2013
• Hand Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Course, Istanbul 2013
• Experimental Animal Practice and Ethics Course, Istanbul 2006